Banjo-Tooie story idea

This board is for discussing anything related to VGGTS World. General discussion of video games is welcome as well as long as topics abide by the forum rules.

Banjo-Tooie story idea

Postby Kirby is cool » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:49 pm

So I recently have been playing the banjo series again (loved your gruntilda story btw cubed) and had an idea. I noticed there hasn't been a lot (any) pics or stories about humba wumba considering she actually grows in the game due to the terrydactlyland spell Mumbo does and was thinking of a story with that as a base. I've never written a story before so I'm trying to think of a starting point for it so I'm just putting the idea here in the meantime until I can get to something.
Kirby is cool

Re: Banjo-Tooie story idea

Postby cubedcinder » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:37 pm

Kirby is cool wrote:So I recently have been playing the banjo series again (loved your gruntilda story btw cubed) and had an idea. I noticed there hasn't been a lot (any) pics or stories about humba wumba considering she actually grows in the game due to the terrydactlyland spell Mumbo does and was thinking of a story with that as a base. I've never written a story before so I'm trying to think of a starting point for it so I'm just putting the idea here in the meantime until I can get to something.

Glad you enjoyed that story! :mrgreen:
cubedcinder
Site Admin

Return to VGGTS4