LucybonesSquirrels Lazy Lucy GTS Pics

This board is for discussing anything related to A&C GTS World. General discussion of anime and cartoons is welcome as well as long as topics abide by the forum rules.

Re: LucybonesSquirrels Lazy Lucy GTS Pics

Postby LucybonesSquirrel » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:15 pm

Decided to remake a few of my older drawings yet again:

Hugging mommy (Remake)
https://66.media.tumblr.com/4f034c37e94 ... 1_1280.png
Between Mommy's toes (Remake)
https://65.media.tumblr.com/4f0e9727550 ... 2_1280.png

And yes, I would like the original drawings to be replaced if that's alright. (and incase you ask, I don't intend to remake all of my older drawings, that would be rather silly of me. The ones linked above are likely to be the last of my remakes so far)
LucybonesSquirrel

Postby LucybonesSquirrel » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:01 pm

Lucy's Ballet Practice
https://65.media.tumblr.com/80c8027c873 ... o1_540.png

Unlike the "Ballet Practice with Mommy" series of drawings, this will be the only pic with Lucy in the role. I was first thinking about making about a three-series of drawings, but I then decided against it because otherwise my mind would've of been exhausted by now.

And with the previous works out of my way, I can finally start thinking about making drawings with other scenarios in mind.
LucybonesSquirrel

Postby LucybonesSquirrel » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:11 pm

Been on a long hiatus from doing any Lazy Lucy GTS drawings. Now's the time to change this.

Dragging her toes in the sand
https://68.media.tumblr.com/9a80516e4df ... 1_1280.png

Do note that this is a one-time thing. From this pic onwards I will be focusing more on the safe zone(and also make Lucy herself the main gts star)
LucybonesSquirrel

Postby BiggerBetterBarbie » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Nice to see a Lazy Lucy GTS drawing from you again! I watched a couple episodes of the actual show not too long ago on YouTube. I find all the characters cute and charming. Maybe one day, unless someone beats me to it, I should try a quickie growth story on this show. ^______^
Barbie's big! Back to school, I'm looking cool!
Barbie's big! I get all the looks, she brings my books!
Barbie's big! Now lunch is fun, I shimmer in the sun!

Shimmer shine! Looking fine!
Catch the bus, stay on the beat! Barbie shoes make happy feet!
BiggerBetterBarbie

Postby LucybonesSquirrel » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:46 pm

BiggerBetterBarbie wrote:Nice to see a Lazy Lucy GTS drawing from you again! I watched a couple episodes of the actual show not too long ago on YouTube. I find all the characters cute and charming. Maybe one day, unless someone beats me to it, I should try a quickie growth story on this show. ^______^

I've also been tossing around some ideas in my head for a possible GTS story based on the show. Only problem I've been having though, is no matter what ideas I had been thinking about, it either didn't sound quite right to me, or it just simply didn't make sense to me.

At the moment I'm all wrapped up with writing on my upcoming Calimero GTS stories along with an giantess story based on the Demetan Croaker anime, so me writing on a story based on the Lazy Lucy show is out of the question right now. None the less, I welcome you to start writing on one. :)

Anyhow, another new drawing from me:

Stepped on a nail
https://68.media.tumblr.com/d847f6116e3 ... 1_1280.png
LucybonesSquirrel

Postby BiggerBetterBarbie » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:39 pm

Thanks! It will probably be a little while. If you look at my DeviantArt page, you'll see I have LOTS of requests to write first. ^_____^
Barbie's big! Back to school, I'm looking cool!
Barbie's big! I get all the looks, she brings my books!
Barbie's big! Now lunch is fun, I shimmer in the sun!

Shimmer shine! Looking fine!
Catch the bus, stay on the beat! Barbie shoes make happy feet!
BiggerBetterBarbie

Postby LucybonesSquirrel » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:57 am

Intended to post this here earlier, but things in rl got in my way. I hope to be having more drawings done soon.

Under her mom's toenail
https://78.media.tumblr.com/832e307b07d ... 1_1280.png
LucybonesSquirrel

Postby LucybonesSquirrel » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:13 pm

LucybonesSquirrel

Postby LucybonesSquirrel » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:56 pm

New GTS pics coming:
Riding on Mommy's toes.png
Riding on Mommy's toes

Sleeping at her feet.png
Sleeping at her feet

Stepped on by Mommy again.png
Stepped on by Mommy again

Lucy's Ballet practice 2.png
Lucy's Ballet practice 2

I've also begun to try to finish old pics lingering around on my ext. HDD since 2014-2015, mainly because I found out that some of those pics seem to be less fetish-y than the majority of my drawings posted so far (that's how I find it to be at least). As for why I didn't focus on them by that time... well, free time, rl stuff, and other factors all contributed to that.

Now however, this is all going to change. SInce I don't have any more sheets of paper to draw on right now, I will be focused on finishing the remaining lot of sketches that have kept piling up on my todo list throughout the last few years.
LucybonesSquirrel

Postby LucybonesSquirrel » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:27 pm

Sorry about that house.png
Sorry about that house

One of the first in my set of old unfinished drawings to finally see themselves being done anything with. I touched up a few things here and there, because I think this and the other coming drawings could be looking so much better now compared to the original sketches.

This drawing will also mark my foray into more safe, non-fetish GTS art, an lifelong mission of mine that I’ve always wanted myself to do. This will mostly apply to any future Lazy Lucy GTS art I may make, but it could also extend into drawings unrelated to the aforementioned series… That is, if I now can hold on to what I just said. I’ve had a little tendency to slip myself into the slightly more unsafe zone every now and then. But my resolution for year 2018 will be to try to keep on to my promise, and I’ll do whatever it takes for me to accomplish it.
LucybonesSquirrel

Postby LucybonesSquirrel » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:30 pm

Big hug from Jasmine.png
Big hug from Jasmine

2nd pic finished so far. Right now I haven't forgot about what I said earlier. I'm still hoping for myself to stick to my promise though.
LucybonesSquirrel

Postby LucybonesSquirrel » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:45 am

It's been quite a while, so here's a bunch of new pictures to make up for it. I'm starting with the Mommy pics first, because from this point on I will be focusing more on the other girls (Jasmine more so, since I now feel I've been giving too little attention towards that character).

Sleeping with Mommy.png
Sleeping with Mommy

Rubbing her mother's foot.png
Rubbing her mother's foot

Part of Mommy's toe ring (version 1).png
Part of Mommy's toe ring (version 1)

Part of Mommy's toe ring (version 2).png
Part of Mommy's toe ring (version 2)

The big door blocker.png
The big door blocker

Cuddling with Mommy's toe.png
Cuddling with Mommy's toe

The last pic is a remake of the original drawing; https://www.acgts.gdn/pictures/lazylucy ... %20toe.png
Some details that were present in the original drawing were completely omitted from the new version, mostly out of my own concerns that those specific details (the hearts) may give wrong impressions to some people.

Having fun in the water.png
Having fun in the water

Lucy the building painter.png
Lucy the building painter

Cuddling with her belly.png
Cuddling with her belly

Jasmine's big workout.png
Jasmine's big workout
LucybonesSquirrel

Postby LucybonesSquirrel » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:27 am

I know I said I wouldn't be doing that many more feet pics from now on, but sometimes the urge to do it keeps coming back. None the less, I'll be working on making more less of that content. At least there's less Mommy GTS though, and I'm very likely to not focus on that character again in quite a long time.

The drawback of being a GTS.png
The drawback of being a GTS

Lucy's accident.png
Lucy's accident

Under her friend's foot.png
Under her friend's foot

Lucy's bouncy fun.png
Lucy's bouncy fun
LucybonesSquirrel

Postby LucybonesSquirrel » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:37 pm

Better late than never I suppose.

Drying her hair.png
Drying her hair

Toe sandcastle.png
Toe sandcastle

Pleading for her comeback.png
Pleading for her comeback

Haven't really been much in the mood as of late to make any new GTS drawings, but I will try to from now on, even if some of my newer art will be a bit more... well, sadder than usual.

The thing is, I've been progressively distancing myself from doing any more content that are fetish-y in nature. The more I look back on my early gts drawings(mostly the ones featuring Lucy's mother) for this cartoon, the more I realize I've been leading myself in the wrong direction all the time. Requests on dA back in 2014 are partly to blame for this as well. There's also the incident from last year that really ticked me off(the dA journal entry I wrote back then for reference: https://www.deviantart.com/conkerguru/j ... -670601725), even though I now admit that hadn't I posted the pic mentioned in that journal in the first place, then maybe none of that would've ever happened. I still won't forgive those two users though despite this.

With that said, with this series I think I'm now all done doing the fetish variant of GTS art. Even if I still think about it from time to time, I simply just don't feel like doing it. I either end up doing some other kind of drawing(Non-Lazy Lucy GTS or otherwise), or just don't draw anything at all. It's almost like I no longer want to mess with this series the way I did earlier...
LucybonesSquirrel

Previous

Return to ACGTS